- Login to your clientarea
- Before you can add your zone, you have to ensure that the nameservers of your domain point to ns1.whogohost.com and ns2.whogohost.com. You may click here to ensure that the nameservers of your domain are correct.
- Click on Domains -> Manage DNS on the secondary menu bar
- You may click the Add zone button to add a zone. (If you have already added a zone, you may click the Edit link to manage the zone).
- Enter the domain name and the IP address you will like to point the domain to.
- On the next page, you may add or modify the zone of your domain name
If you have any issues with this, simply send a mail to email@example.com