Once you have completed the signup process, If you use WHMCS, the next step is to install and configure our registrar module. follow the installation guide below:
- Click here to download our reseller module
- Upload and extract the module into the main WHMCS directory.
- Go to Setup -> Products/Services ->Domain Registrars and activate the module.
- Set credentials for the API connection (these credentials would be sent to you once your account has been activated)
- If your WHMCS is version 6, Add the code below at the end of 'additionaldomainfields.php' file located at 'includes/additionaldomainfields.php' right before sign: '?>'
$filename = dirname(__FILE__).DS.'..'.DS.'modules'.DS.'registrars'.DS.'WGH'.DS.'WGH.php';
$fields = WGH_GetDomainFields();
$additionaldomainfields = $fields;
Finally, you will need to add relevant WHOIS servers to ensure that your WHMCS installation can perform searches for all the domains you plan to resell.
If you use WHMCS v7, you will need to upload the whois.json file, which can be downloaded Here, to the /resources/domains directory within your WHMCS installation.
If you use WHMCS v6 however, backup the whois servers.php file in the /includes directory within your WHMCS installation and replace with the whois servers.php which can be downloaded here.
If you do not use WHMCS, you may develop a solution using our API. Click here to learn some of the basic functions of this API
Do send a mail to Technical@whogohost.com if you have any issues with this.