You can upload your files into your cPanel from your Github/Bitbucket/Gitlab Repo. Follow the steps stated to successfully get your files from Repo to your cPanel
- Login to your hosting account using your username and password
- Under the Files section, click on Git Version Control
- Click on the create button
- Enable the clone on create option
- Input into the Clone URL. This is the URL to the git repository you wish to clone to your hosting account
- Set your repository path to the file path you want the files to be deployed on. E.g /home/username/public_html
- Input a name for the repository you are adding in the repository name option
- Click on the create button and the git repository will be cloned to the specified directory.
NOTE: if you want to use Git Version Control, it means SSH access has not been enabled for your account. Kindly send a mail to email@example.com to request SSH access to your account.