Follow the steps below to set up your email hosting on Windows Live Mail
- Open up your Windows Live Mail email client
- Click the accounts button and select Email
- Enter the email address you wish to add, the email address password and a preferred display name. Check the Manually configure server settings option.
- Enter the necessary details and click on Next
- The manual configuration page is where you will add the incoming and outgoing servers and their respective ports. You will have to choose between IMAP and POP.
Server Hostname Port Number IMAP Server imap.yourdomain.com 143 IMAP with SSL imap.yourdomain.com 993 POP Server imap.yourdomain.com 110 IMAP with SSL pop.yourdomain.com 995 SMTP Server smtp.yourdomain.com 25 or 587 SMTP with SSL imap.yourdomain.com 465
Once all these details have been entered click on the Next button.Your account has been added and you can click on the Finish button. The email account has been added