With your email hosting, you get an address book will show you any saved contacts. This will store names and email addresses so that you don’t have to remember these while composing emails. The left-hand side will display all of the saved addresses, and the right side will show the information about the selected contact. The address book can be reached by clicking Address Book at the top of any Webmail page.
You can do the following with the address book:
- : You can add your contacts directly to your address book. However, the name and email fields are compulsory
- : You can select a number of contacts from the left side panel and then use the Delete Contacts option to remove these contacts from the address book. You can select one or multiple contacts at once.
- : This will start an email, and automatically fill in the recipient with the selected address book contact.
- : Import existing contacts from your computer to your address book.
- : Export contacts from your address book in .vcf format to your computer.
- : You can search through your address book for a contact.