To upgrade your account to a higher plan, follow the steps below:
- Log into your client area using the URL whogohost.com/host/clientarea.php
- Once you are logged in, you can click on Services and select My Services.
- Alternatively, you can click on services on your dashboard
- Next, select the account you want to upgrade from the list of the services you have purchased from us.
- On the product detail page, click on the upgrade/downgrade option at the top left-hand side of the page.
- On the next page, select the new plan you wish to upgrade to by clicking on the Choose Product option.
- The next page gives you the total cost of the upgrade. Select your payment method and click on checkout.
Once the process is completed, an invoice is generated immediately. A copy is sent to your registered email address as well. As soon as payment is made, forward your transaction details to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will only apply if you paid via bank transfer.
You can watch the video on how to upgrade your hosting accont
For Downgrades, please send your requests to email@example.com.