Some domain names are considered to be premium for the following reasons including but not limited to this;
- Length of the domain,
- Words/phrase/keywords that have a high search volume,
- Brand name,
- Short names or acronyms that are easy to remember.
- Demand – trending words or phrases can sell at huge prices, but they may have a short life.
- A strong domain history, i.e., a good reputation, valuable link juice, and healthy traffic stats. leading to higher page ranking in search engines and brings more organic traffic to your website.
- They contain a word/phrase that PPC (Pay per click) advertisers compete for.
- It brings more traffic to your website.
- They have exact match words that name a product, service, industry, or geographic location resulting in money and time saved on marketing.