To setup Email on an Android Device,
- Locate and click “settings” on your mobile phone.
2. Scroll down and click on “Accounts”. You can choose the POP3 or IMAP option.
3. Input your email address in the “Add your email address” box. Click on “Manual Setup” below, then ‘Next’.
4. Select the type of account "POP3" or "IMAP"
5. Input your email password
6. Input the appropriate details stated below in the Incoming mail Server;
Username - Email Address (for instance, email@example.com)
Password - Email Address password
Server - mail.yourdomainname.com
7. Input same details above in the Outgoing mail server settings, Then click on next.
8. Your Account has been set up!.
9. In the Account name, text box, enter the name of your account. In the Your name text box, enter the name you want to be displayed when you send an e-mail to others (for example “Wale Sobo”), and then select next to finish the setup.