- Login to the admin console of your G-Suite account
- Click on "Activate G-Suite" at the top of your dashboard to confirm that you own your domain.
- Select the "Alternate Methods" tab, select "Domain name provider"
- Select your "Other" from the pulldown menu.
- Follow the instructions provided by Google.
- Get the TXT record to add it to your cPanel but if you do not have a hosting account, you can visit this link to add the TXT record
- Once the DNS TXT record has been added, a response will be sent to you.
- Complete the verification process by clicking on "Verify" from your Admin console to let Google know that you're done.
- Once this is done, you can tell when the verification is complete by checking the status of services.
Note: Verification can take several hours (up to 48 hours) you can try periodically if verification initially fails.
You must complete verification within 14-21 days of signing up for G-Suite or Google will remove your domain and data from their system. You'll have to sign up again.
When you verify that you own a domain, you've proven that you have control of the domain, all its subdomains, and all sites in those subdomains.