There are actually different ways of placing this order, but the steps below would highlight just one of them. Before you proceed, click here to discover if you need only a hosting account or if you also need a domain name.
- Visit www.whoghost.com and click on Hosting Plans (or simply visit https://www.whogohost.com/hosting/shared-hosting.php)
- Next, check out all the available hosting packages and click on the Order Now link to order the approriate hosting package
- Next, choose the I will use my existing domain and update my nameservers option and enter your domain name. Note that this domain MUST be a registered domain.
- Next, choose the billing cycle. If you would like to get an SSL certificate for your account, select the SSL certificate and dedicated IP addons. Once satisfied, click the Checkout button to complete the order. If you would like to order for more items, click on the Continue Shopping button.
- If you are a new customer, fill in your details in the New Customer tab. If you are however an existing customer however, you may click the Existing Customer tab and fill in your details.
You can also choose your payment method and validate your promotional code if you have any.
Once done, accept the terms of service and click the Complete Order button to complete your order.
When your account is activated, the nameservers of your domain would be sent to your mailbox. Ensure that you change the nameservers of your domain to these values. If your domain is registered with us, click here to learn how to change the nameservers of your domain name