- Login to your clientarea with your login credentials.
- Click on the Update button on the left hand side of the dashboard
- Click on the Contacts/Sub-Accounts link on the left part of the page
- Enter the necessary details and choose all the permissions to grant the user. Select the check button if you want to make the new account a sub-account
- Click the Save Changes button
How do I add a contact to my account?
If you are unable to trace your welcome email in your inbox, please send an email to...How long will it take to get my new site online?
We can have your site online the same day you submit your order. Your account will be setup...Network / Server Uptime Agreement
We at WhoGoHost Hosting solution strive to offer the best in the industry for Network and Server...How to delete the default "Under Construction" page
Every hosting account that you purchase on WhoGoHost comes with a default "Under Construction"...I have purchased a DIY sitebuilder account. What next?
Thank you for choosing WhoGoHost! The next steps to take depend on exactly what you want to...