Register your unique domain name
Find below a short guide on how to place an order for your custom domain:
- Login to the admin backend of your GNBO account (if your GNBO account is xyz.gnbo.com.ng, your admin backend is accessible via xyz.gnbo.com.ng/admin) and click the settings tab at the top of the page
- You would notice a message "You do not have a custom domain name for your site. Purchase one". Click on the purchase one link and select WhoGoHost and click the OK button
- Enter the domain name in the field for domain and then choose the domain extension you would like to register. Click the Check now button. You may then click the action link to register the domain if it is available.
- Fill in the form presented to you with relevant details
- Once the order has been completed, make payments either with your MasterCard/Verve card or pay directly to our bank account.
- You may also download a step by step guide by clicking here.
Feel free to send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any inquiries